- warm breezes in February
- seeing hard work pay off, and stopping to enjoy it for just a little bit
- Whole Foods
- reading blogs of friends I rarely talk to and even more rarely see
- hearing good news from friends and feeling totally, completely thrilled for them!
- lavendar tea (don't knock it till you try it, especially good if you were that kid that liked to drink bathwater...)
- blogging instead of studying about parasites!
- finding the nastiest pictures of parasites on the internet and sneaking up with my computer to J and freaking him out while he's eating - again with the multitasking...studying and having a great time
- new candles
- new furniture!!!!!
- spooning with the dog
12. reading ridiculously funny sci fi books
13. knowing that once again tomorrow is Wednesday, and I love Wednesday
Well, here's hoping to keep the good times rolling for yet another day. Friday is another big exam, but after that things are looking up for the weekend. I'm so pumped to get out of the house, you'd think someone chains me in here against my will. Alas, nothing so exciting.